What No One Tells You About Bluehost?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin Share on pinterest
Shared Hosting/WordPress Hosting
Small budgets but high expectations. Are you one of them? Bluehost is for them exactly. Bluehost offers complete solution for hosting your individual or business website.
Support 9/10 Speed 9.5/10 Flexibility 7.5/10
Editors Overall Rating
Table of Content
- Detailed Review of Bluehost
- My Story With Bluehost: Why You Should Go For Bluehost Even As A Beginner?
- Best Bluehost Features
- Made For WordPress
- Blue Flash
- Hosting Plans
- What You Get In Hosting Package?
Detailed review of Bluehost
Today, I’m going to review Bluehost hosting. If you’re unsure which hosting to go for, then I’m here going into the details of each and everything to help you make the perfect decision for hosting your website.
Bluehost, I recommend to all people planning to start their brand new website using WordPress. It’s all because WordPress needs 3 things to be able process smoothly i.e, Speed, Flexibility, & Support.
Bluehost provides all those 3 things in their hosting. They are exceptionally faster, their support is just amazing like top notch from other providers and flexibility is well more than enough.
Let’s have a quick look at Pros & Cons of Bluehost Hosting.
- Recommended by WordPress.org
- 24/7 & 365 Days Expert Support
- Comes with full set of tools
- Minimalistic & User Friendly Dashhboard
- High Standard Built-In security
- SSD Servers (Faster Webpages) & Free Domain
- E-Commerce Features (Carts & SSL)
- A little pricy but much less for what’s offered
- Jumps in renewal prices
- No Windows Hosting Offered
- No Free Site Migration
If you’re being honest with the Bluehost, then the above Pros & Cons are real. If you’ve no worries with the cons then you can easily get this hosting from Bluehost.
Let me tell you my story,
When I started blogging, I never knew about Hosting. I didn’t knew how hosting works and how to select one. I randomly searched for some cheap local hosting provider from India and later realized as I expand my blog.
- My blog goes down at least straight 5 times in just a week.
- I get downtime even only crawlers were crawling my site. I received dozen of notification from Yandex crawlers that my site is super slow.
- I lost my whole money as they provided only 30 days money back guarantee but that time my blog was new and it doesn’t have much content and it worked perfectly.
- Processing power was weak, CPU usage was very limited.
- Even when migrating, I have to delete many things to reduce my whole database size in order to clone the database and migrate to another hosting provider. (This is real thing why you shouldn’t as a beginner ever go for cheap hosting)
Do You Use Bluehost Now?
Yes, I do but not on this blog. I proudly host this blog on my second favorite hosting provider "****Hostinger".
I happily use Bluehost on my two other blogs and a E-Commerce blog. Bluehost provides much better processing power than hostinger and their support never disappoints me. They helped me several incidents that occured to one of my websites I migrated to bluehost.
As Bluehost doesn’t provide Free Migration, you need to do it yourself.
Therefore, if you’re starting out then it’s an amazing deal to join Bluehost for starting your blog or website.
If you signup for Bluehost and get their any of the one plans, you get the following:
- Free SSL
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Marketing Services
- Free Paid Ads Credits (Adwords & Bing)
- Free SEO Tools
- 24/7 World Class Support
- Free Domain (1st Year)
Best Bluehost features
Made For WordPress
WordPress powers 29% of all total websites in the world. Starting a blog usually needs WordPress as well. Bluehost works with WordPress amazingly well. The speeds are 2x and it gives you butter smooth experience especially if your site is going to be big in near future which requires lot of plugins and resources.
Elementor Pro works butter smooth on Bluehost which is a bonus. This review page itself is designed using Elementor.
Blue Flash, Skip The Hassles! Free With Hosting!
If you’re thinking of getting started but not sure you have time to learn WordPress Installation from scratch then you can go for Blue Flash.
They help you setup the whole account, help you select the best theme as per your own style requirement and help you get the best plugins for your site.
In short, You will work with trained WordPress experts to learn the basic elements of WordPress so that you can start building your ideal website quickly and correctly for free included if you buy their hosting.
They have all the packages right for your needs. They are affordable in most cases at least much affordable for what they are offering.
Namely, they have 4 plans.
- Basic - $7.95 $3.95/Mo
- Plus - $10.99 $5.95/Mo
- Choice Plus - $14.99 $5.95/Mo
- Pro - $23.99 $13.95/Mo
What you get in Hosting Package? Is It Worth It?
Free Domain All Plans
Free SSL All Plans
Blue Flash All Plans
24/7 & 365 Days Full Support
Marketing Credits ($100)
Yes, the hosting package is totally worth it. You’ll love their support, their Cpanel, their free tools and all are worth it.
If you’re a newbie, stick with them from start and kickstart your blog.
“Best In Class Hosting For Your Blog/Website or an E-Commerce Website”
If we look overall, I am amazed with their hosting and I recommend it to all of you either starting out or looking for migrating for your current hosting.
If you’re not satisfied even now, you’re free to sign up for any of the plans and try it for straight 30 days and get satisfied and in case if you aren’t then get whole money back.
Copyright 2019 © Emad’s Blog Reviews