Like all co-branded credit cards, Axis Flipkart Credit Card is no exception, it offers up to a flat and unlimited 5% cashback on shopping from Flipkart & Myntra. Since Myntra is also 100% owned by Flipkart, therefore, shopping on Myntra also lands you the same benefits.
However, this credit card is a little bit different and more rewarding and we will see more about it in the details further.
Axis Flipkart Credit Card Eligibility
- If you’re salaried, your monthly income should be Rs 15,000 or more i.e, 1.8LPA or more.
- If you’re self-employed, either business or professional, you should be earning Rs 30,000 or more i.e, 3.6LPA or more.
- ITR/Income proof can also be your other recent credit card statement.
Axis Flipkart Credit Card Benefits
- 5% Cashback on Flipkart & Myntra
- 4% Cashback on Uber, Cure. Fit, Swiggy, Cleartrip, Tata Sky, PVR, & Tata 1MG.
- Flat 1.5% Cashback on all other transactions obviously except Fuel.
- Rs 600 benefits on joining (if not lifetime free or annual charge is paid)
- All type of Cashback lands directly in to your statement each month. Escape all the hassles of Reward Points and Redemptions.
- Complimentary Lounge Access - 4 per calendar year.
(Subjected to change, for more refer Axis Bank Website)
Axis Flipkart Credit Card Annual Charges & Fees
- Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card is available to apply on Flipkart with zero joining fee & lifetime free.
- Flipkart Credit Card however when applying through Axis Bank official website, Rs 500 is the annual charges and there is no joining fee.
- Interest Rate: 3.4% per month or 49.36% per annum
Axis Flipkart Credit Card Review
This credit card is pretty basic. Even if you’re not an avid buyer from Flipkart or Myntra, you can still get this Credit Card if you’re having an option to apply through Flipkart since it gives you access to this credit card for Lifetime Free.
Apart from this, this credit card gives you access to complimentary access to lounges across India. This is the only beginner’s card that rewards generously in the Credit Card market. 1.5% cashback on all your other transaction is pretty much a good thing for beginners and that too automatically settled to your statement every month keep you away from all the hassles of reward points and their redemptions.
I have been using this card for a while now, I can pretty much say that I am satisfied with this. I am not an avid Flipkart buyer but for other transactions, whether offline or online, I can get a 1.5% cashback where my other ICICI AmazonPay Credit Card doesn’t provide 1% cashback.
Overall, the application process when applied through Flipkart went smooth but the process was delayed due to the huge demand for this card. It took me anywhere between 10 days to process my application and additional 4 days for getting this card shipped to my home.
When it comes to ITR/Income Proof, the best thing is that you can submit your latest credit card statement from your other bank. Meanwhile, Axis bank & Flipkart has their internal policies in place to whether ask for Income Proof or not and in my case, they didn’t ask for any income proof from me.
If you’re a beginner and doesn’t have any income proof to apply for this card, you can check out the OneCard Credit Card review and get hands-on with this metal bad boy out there.
Overall, I must say this is a must-have credit card in your wallet and it can make your shopping more rewarding than other cards especially if you’re just starting out using the Credit Cards. To sum it up, the card is basically lifetime free with complimentary free lounge access and offers you 4% of unlimited cashback on partner sites which I am sure everyone uses at a point.