Unfortunately, this method no longer works with the latest Android 9 (Miracast Update) on the Mi TV 4X Pro 55". If you have older version then you can still go for it and never update the TV.
However, there is one more method I came up with. Click here for New Method Update.
I hope in this article you successfully learned how to watch Netflix on Mi TV 4X Pro 55. Due to some unknown reasons with both companies i.e, Netflix and Xiaomi, Mi TV 4X Pro didn’t get Netflix even after the latest update of Android 9. However, it got the official support of Amazon Prime which is a good thing.
Unable to find Netflix on your Mi TV 4X PRO 55"? Well, even after the latest Android 9 update the Netflix didn’t really make its way to this TV. We were only able to find the Amazon Prime Video when the TV was updated to Android 9. The Prime Video made its way to the TV but unfortunately, Netflix couldn’t.
However, with various trial and error, we were able to sort this problem out and really found the way to get Netflix on Mi TV 4X Pro 55" successfully. Note that this is a workaround and not an actual fix. You’ve to go through this steps every time you turn off and on the TV. Since Netflix is still not officially support in this Mi TV Model.
One of our readers mentioned the “App Not Installed” error upon installing the Netflix Android TV APK after updating the Mi TV 4X Pro. To fix this issue, you have to re-download the latest version of Netflix Android TV APK and install it again and it should work fine.
- Spare USB Drive
- 5 Minutes of your time
- A little amount of your brain
Download Netflix For Mi TV 4X Pro 55" (Old Method)
First, you’ll have to download the Netflix for Mi TV 4X Pro and to do that, you’ll need to follow the simple steps below to do so.
- Plug your USB Drive to your Laptop or Computer
- Download Netflix For Mi TV 4X Pro (.apk format)
- Copy the downloaded .apk file into the USB Drive
- Remove your USB Safely.
Turn on your TV and wait till it boots up. You’ll need to follow the simple steps again in this part and this part is need to be done every time you turns the TV OFF/ON.
- Plug the USB drive to the TV at the backside.
- Go to the Patchwall, and then click on the USB drive icon to see the files on the USB in a file explorer.
- Tap on Netflix (.apk) file you copied on the USB
- Install the application as you do normally on your phone.
- You’ll now see the Netflix App on your Mi TV 4X Pro.
- Open it and….
- Netflix & Chill
Part 2 is to be done every time the TV is switched OFF and then ON. This has to be done since there is no official support of Netflix yet on this TV. Hope you like this little trick, thanks for reading. Share your opinion in the comment section below.
Get Netflix For Mi TV (New Method)
- USB Drive
- Mini Wireless Keyboard
- Download App called Aptoide for Android TV and copy it to your USB drive.
- Plug the USB drive into your TV and install the APK.
- Open Aptoide App and download Netflix for Smartphone by searching on the Aptoide App.
- You will now be able to open Netflix but won’t be able to type or sign in or select since the TV remote won’t work.
- You need to pair your Mini Wireless Keyboard and then will be able to watch Netflix by signing in.
You might also be interested in: