Are you looking for top smartphones under 30,000 and willing that they should be really worth your money? It’s not a big deal but when it comes to plenty of options then you get confused about choosing one of them from couple of options.
Don’t worry I got your back. Let’s start with number 10 on the list without wasting any time further.
List of Top 10 SmartPhones Under 30,000
10. Nokia 8.1 (128GB + 6GB)
- 6.18" Full HD
- Dual 12MP + 13MP Rear Camera
- 20MP Front Camera
- Dual Standby (4G+4G)
- Snapdragon 710 with Android Pie
- 3500 mAh Battery Capacity
The smartphone feels good in hands and gives you the feel of stock Android. It is overpriced and notch can be annoying as well.
9. Honor Play (64GB + 6GB)
- 8 Core CPU - Kirin 970
- Dedicated NPU for AI and 16 Core GPU
- 16MP Dual Lens AI Read Camera
- 16MP Selfie Camera featuring 3D Portraits
- Full HD+ Borderless Display
- 3750 mAh Battery Capacity
Cool yet the phone is basically everything AI. Camera, Gallery, Gaming, whatever you name it.
8. iPhone 6S (32GB + 2GB)
- 4.7" Retina HD Display
- Just 143 Grams
- 12MP Camera Featuring 4K Video @ 30fps
- 5MP Facetime Front Camera
- 11 Hours of Video Playback
- Apple A9 Chip
- Secured TouchID
Very premium feel in hand, portable being a small 4.7" device. Fast enough to handle everyday use with premium feels. Headphone jack is still there.
7. Vivo v15 Pro (128GB + 6GB)
- Full View Super AMOLED Display
- Triple AI Rear Camera 12+8+5 MP
- 32MP Pop up Front Camera
- 3700 mAh with Dual Engine Fast Charging
- In-Display Finger Print Scanner
- Snapdragon 675AIE Octa-Core CPU
Coolest phone yet? It’s hard to tell but this device has a weak point when it comes to pop up front camera. It’s just not reliable enough and can survive just 50,000 slides.
6. Oppo R17 (128GB + 8GB)
- 6.4" Water Drop Notch Screen
- VOOC Flash Charge 5 Min Charge And Get 2 Hours
- 25MP Front AI Camera
- Magical Gradient Color
- On Screen Finger Print
- Optimized For Games Like PUBG, CrossFire.
The design attract every eyes out there. The combination of light and water indeed but still amazing performance wise. Fast Charging is a bonus.
5. LG V30+ (128GB + 4GB)
- OLED Breath Taking Display
- 16MP + 13MP AI Camera
- 5MP Camera
- Quad HD Display 6"
- Snapdragon 835
- Hi-Fi Sound Experience
Series Fan? If you stream a lot on your smartphone then this phone is a most for you. Amazing Audio by B&O with breath taking color production display.
4. Huawei P30 Lite (128GB + 4GB)
- Ultra Wide Triple Rear AI Camera @ 32MP
- 6.15" FHD DewDrop Display
- Kirin 710 CPU
- Huawei 9V2A Quick Charge with 3340 mAh
- Enhanced Gaming with GPU Turbo 2.0
Camera the top priority in under 30,000 smartphone? Well, P30 lite may help you capture the best moments in the best way possible.
3. Xiaomi Poco F1 (128GB + 6GB)
- 6.14" FHD Display With Bar Notch
- 4000 mAh Battery Capacity For Extra Juice
- 12MP + 5MP Rear Camera
- Faster Snapdragon 845 Octa Core CPU
- 20MP Front Camera
- Liquid Cool Technology For Enhanced Gaming
Why 3rd on the list? You probably guessed it. Not premium yet give you all you want. Cool Camera with liquid cool technology for gaming mode on.
2. Samsung Galaxy A50 (64GB + 6GB)
- Triple Camera | 25MP Low Light Lens | 8MP For Ultra Wide | 5MP For Live Focus
- On-Screen Finger Print Scanner
- 6.4" FHD+ Infinity U-Display
- 4000 mAh with 15W Fast C-type Charging
Display and camera makes it to the top. If you’re a performance and security geek then it’s not for you. Fingerprint is slow and performance is very fair.
1. Just 8,000 More & OnePlus 6T
- The Speed, Edge-Edge AMOLED DIsplay
- In-Screen Fastest Finger Print Scanner
- Bubble Drop Notch
- Snapdragon 845 Optimized With Software For Being Powerful
- 3,700 mAh Battery Capacity
- Studio Lighting Camera 16+20MP Dual Camera
- 16MP Front Camera
Do you want to know what is speed? Spend 8000 more on your current budget to grab this performance beast that is totally giving you premium feel in hand.