Ever wondered of faking your own location? It’s pretty easy to a fake gps location in Android. A few simple steps and you’re good to go.
Faking location does give fake locations i.e, (Fake GPS) to all the applications on your smartphone accessing location such as,
- Snapchat (SnapMap)
There can be a lot of reasons why you wanted to fake a location. How about you want to go on vacation but doesn’t want your boss to know?
Well, fake your location back to your home and enjoy the vacations.
Steps To Fake GPS Location On Android
- Download Fake GPS Location from the Play Store.
- Now, go to Settings.
- Tap About
- In About, tap rapidly 3-4 times on Build Number
- You will see a message “You’re now a developer”
- Now step back from About
- You will now see Developer Options
- Tap on it and scroll down until you find Allow Mock Locations
- Enable it by sliding the button to the right.
- Open Fake GPS Location Application and set your fake location by adjusting pin on the map or entering the location in the search box.
- Now, tap the Green Play Button on the bottom right side. It will start faking your GPS location in the background.
- Congratulations, now you’re at your fake location. To confirm it, try to open Maps.
Simple isn’t it? By faking your location, it doesn’t mean it is permanent. You can always go back to the application and stop faking the location to get your real location back to live.
If you liked our post then take a moment to share it among your family and friends. Let them know about faking a GPS location and how fun it is.
You Might Also Like:
10 Apps All College Students Must Have