Welcome to Emad’s Blog. Today in this article, we’re going to learn how to fix third-party error on Mi Theme Store.
Recently I downloaded the amazing iPhone X theme for Mi Note 4 and I imported it to find this error. I spent a couple of hours searching for the solution and finally fixed it. I decided to share it with you guys as very less source are available to fix this issue.
The message popped up while applying imported theme was like this:
(Not my picture, credit goes to respective owner)
- Mi Device
- Mi Theme Editor by MiMixApplications
- Download the required theme from the internet. Here’s the iPhone X theme I’m talking about.
- Now, open Mi Theme Editor and click on Browse to select the theme you downloaded in step 1.
- After selecting, save the theme with your own name to your desired location.
- Now, go to Mi Themes and import the theme you saved in step 3.
- Apply the theme and enjoy!
Sharing is caring! :)